This week’s deals feature 2 websites for sale from Empire Flippers and Flippa in the print-on-demand and home improvement niches, and 2 websites from our private Facebook group in the woodworking and spirituality niches. We also cover an aged domain in the baby niche from Odys.
For domains, we share findings on 3 aged SEO domains and 4 branded domains live at GoDaddy auctions.
🚀 Market Update
Our free DealFeed tool shows the following marketplace stats for this week:
- 366 online businesses for sale
- 73 new listings over the last 7 days
- 99 aged listings
- 180 listings had recent valuation changes
- 92 listings had recent changes in multiple
- Average monthly multiple is 30.55X
We analyze the best websites for sale this week below.
6-Year-Old T-Shirt Business Making $2,397/mo on Empire Flippers
Niche: Print on demand
Source: Empire Flippers (see listing)
Profit: $2,397/mo from Merch by Amazon
Asking Price: $95,896 at a 40X multiple using a L10M average
- 3,227 live designs uploaded to Amazon
- Comes with a Tier 100,000 Merch By Amazon account. This means you could add significantly more designs.
- 30 days post-sale support from the seller
- The average royalty from each product sold is between 15% and 35% of the product’s price.
- 30% revenue drop YoY due to the slowdown in uploading new designs
- Some designs discuss political topics that may be considered controversial.
- Amazon can close the account if Terms of Service are not followed.
- Upload your designs to alternative print-on-demand markets like Redbubble, Printify, and Society6.
- Create new designs covering trending topics.
- Optimize product descriptions on Amazon listings with keywords and better copy
This unique business opportunity involves a print-on-demand business with an impressive Merch By Amazon Tier 100k account, featuring 3,200 designs currently uploaded on Amazon.
While this business offers a highly passive income stream, the seller has only uploaded 11 new designs this year, resulting in a 30% drop in revenue.
With a solid understanding of US trends and good keyword research, countless new design ideas can be generated. Utilizing design templates from platforms like Canva allows for the creation of unique designs in under 15 minutes.
Although modifications to the listing are limited on Amazon, improving the product descriptions can increase Amazon rankings and increase sales.
Aged Domain Site: DiaperPin.com
Source: Odys Global (see listing here)
Age: 2000 (23 Years)
Listed Price: $3,500
Notable links: Today.com, HowStuffWorks, MommyPoppins.com
This domain was used for a baby information site and forum that launched in 2000.
Here’s what the site looks like:
This is a strong branded domain in the profitable baby niche. It has been active since 2000 with a great link profile of over 1.2k referring domains.
It currently has about 40 published articles.
Here’s what we would do:
- Publish articles or guides that answer popular baby questions in depth for new parents.
- Publish buying guides on baby products for specific needs (see BabyGearLab.com for ideas)
- Rebuild the cloth diaper savings calculator that previously earned links.
Monetization opportunities include affiliate links to baby products and display ads. Another opportunity is to create baby-related courses for parents.
Flippa Site: Loftera.co.uk
Niche: Home Improvement
Source: Flippa (see listing here)
Revenue: $1,031/mo from Bark.com only
Due Diligence Dashboard
- Links from sites like Realtor.com, Techtimes.com, and Bmmagazine.co.uk
- Ranking for over 20k keywords with just 142 articles
- 27% YoY traffic growth
- Traffic is evenly distributed, with the top page receiving 8.90% of traffic
- The website’s monetization relies solely on the Bark.com affiliate program.
- A high percentage of traffic is from the UK
- Low click through rates
- Add display ads for an instant revenue boost
- Improve existing CTAs and add new ones to affiliate programs
- Apply to more affiliate programs
- Write more troubleshooting content
This UK-based website operates within the home improvement niche and currently generates revenue solely through the Bark.com affiliate program.
There has been consistent growth in traffic over the past year and some good opportunities for quick wins.
Exploring alternative affiliate programs, adding display ads, writing new content, and introducing additional call-to-action (CTA) elements are all effective methods to drive an immediate increase in traffic and revenue.
These easy wins present a great opportunity for a successful website flip.
🚀 Off-Market Sites
The Website Flip runs a Facebook group where sellers can list sites for sale. Here is a selection of a few sites:
- $300/mo Woodworking Niche Site: 3-year-old site earning $302/month L6M average via Amazon and Ezoic. 189 articles published. Asking $7,500 at a 25X multiple.
- $300/mo Spirituality Niche Site: 1-year-old site earning $309/month L6M average via Ezoic. 850 articles published receiving about 110k pageviews per month. Asking $12k at a 39X multiple.
🚀 Aged & Brandable Domains
Aged domains currently bidding from $135 to $6,000 at the time of writing.
- Apprenda.com: Was a cloud platform as a service provider started in 2006. It has a DR of 63 and ranks for 3,887 keywords in the top 100 positions. Backlinks from Microsoft, BusinessInsider and Forbes.
- ThisRecording.com: An authority site focussing on literature, music and images started in 2007. It has a DR of 45 ranking for 1,167 KWs. Backlinks from TheGuardian, NYTimes and Harvard.
- TablePongProject.com: Started in 2016, this was the site for a physical version of the video game Pong. With a DR of 30, ranking for 152 KWs and backlinks from MIT, IEEE and Wired.
Branded domains bidding from $133 to $3,015 at the time of writing.
🎉 Our Recommendations
Clockwork Copy – 50% OFF a 1,000 word trial article. Hire New Zealand writers. No AI content, guaranteed. Use code TWFTRIAL.
EasyWins.io – get 120+ battle-tested strategies to 10X growth. Get $100 OFF!
Website Flipping Course – 6+ hours of videos giving you the blueprint to 6-figure website flips. Get $100 OFF!
WebAcquisition.com – hire our due diligence experts to review your next acquisition. Get a 20+ page custom PDF report. Mention TWF for 10% OFF!
👉 Additional Resources
Make sure to perform due diligence when acquiring any domains or websites. Here are more resources: