AI-based content software has penetrated the market starting in 2020. With that, the niche website community has started to use them to generate content at scale. One such AI-generated site was shared with me by some of my followers on Twitter.
I decided to do a video case study of this site to showcase the good, bad, and ugly.
Here are the stats of this AI-based website:
- Generating over 3.1 million organic traffic (according to AHREFs)
- Ranking for 6.9 million organic keywords
- AHREFs DR 50 with backlinks from 746 referring domains
- Notable links from Wikipedia, Yahoo, AOL, Intel, Looper, and many more
Here is a snapshot from AHREFs:
In this video review, I cover the following:
- My thoughts on AI software to generate content
- Overview of the website where I share the URL, metrics, and more
- Example of content that’s written by AI but does not make sense
- Thoughts on what owners should do to “protect” their site from Google updates
Let’s get into it!