Recently, DealFeed found 332 online businesses for sale with 97 new listings over the last 7 days, and 103 aged listings sitting on the market for too long. 83 deals had recent valuation changes. 52 deals had recent changes in multiple.
View all listings on DealFeed.io, or check out our findings below.
🚀 New Listings This Week
- $7K/mo Culinary Site (listed 5 days ago) – $298,930 valuation at a 45X multiple for a 5-year old site. Traffic is high at 342K pageviews. Site is a custom community with user-generated content built in PHP; buyer beware. View on Empire Flippers
- $2.4K/mo Home Site (listed 5 days ago) – $99,564 valuation at a 48X multiple. The site is only 1-year old receiving 102K pageviews/mo. The multiple is ridiculously high and should be around 35X. View on Empire Flippers
- $3.7K/mo Home Site (listed 4 days ago) – $125,900 valuation at a 34X multiple. The site has an excellent backlink profile and room for growth. The multiple is extremely fair. Worth a look. View on Motion Invest
📉 Valuation & Multiple Changes
This week we were not able to spot “quality” listings that had valuation decreases. Most changes in valuations were because the sites were on a downtrend due to recent Google updates.
- Out of 83 sites that have had recent valuation changes, 25 of them are from the Investors Club marketplace.
🐢 “Aged” Listings
- $1,646/mo Sports Site (Listed for 1 month): $54,384 valuation at a 33X multiple. The multiple was increased recently by 9X due to stable traffic. The site is 3-years old and has 9 revenue streams. View on Investors Club
💸 Off-Market Listings
- $2.2K/mo Auto Site (LifeAtLean.com): Well-diversified niche site earning from course sales, affiliate, and YouTube earnings. In a rare niche where copycats cannot enter. Asking multiple is 36X and the seller is willing to negotiate.
- $403/mo Mom Site (BusyMomsHelper.com): Detailed write-up will be featured Wed August 24. This is early access. Asking prices 40X of L6M avg equating to $16,133. Earns via Ezoic and Amazon. A downtrend in revenues recently.
- $100/mo VPN Site (IPChange.net): A site in my portfolio that is neglected. Gets 2K pageviews/mo with sporadic NordVPN affiliate sales. The asking price is $4,000.
If interested in any of these sites, please fill out the form below.
If you are interested in deals spotted by DealFeed, go through the specific platforms and contact the sellers. Make sure to perform detailed research and due diligence when acquiring any domains or websites.