DealFeed has been collecting data for over 1.5 years now. The tool collects listing information to tracking if there have been adjustments to listings. Any major adjustments provide a signal for buyers. This newsletter shares those signals.
Recently, DealFeed found 233 online businesses for sale with 13 new listings over last 7 days, and 97 aged listings sitting on the market for too long. 90 deals had recent valuation changes. 50 deals had recent changes in multiple.
View all listings on DealFeed.io, or check out our findings below.
🚀 New Listings This Week
- $3.2K/mo Health Niche Site (Listed 2 days ago) – $116,612 valuation at a 43X multiple. Site age is 3 years old with 56,117 pageviews/mo. View on Empire Flippers
- $1.3K/mo Audio Niche Site (Listed 5 days ago) – $37,770 valuation at a 30X multiple. Site age is 2 years old with diversified revenue streams. View on Investors Club
📉 Valuation & Multiple Changes
- $93.4K/mo Technology Site (Reduced by $415,793) – $1.8M valuation at a 26X multiple. Multiple was reduced from 32X. Site age is 7-years old with 344,705 pageviews/mo. View on Empire Flippers
- $8.6K/mo Technology Site (Reduced by $39,281) – $306,722 valuation at a 36X multiple. Multiple was reduced by 5X. Site age is 3 years old with 99,470 pageviews/mo. Diversified revenue streams. View on Empire Flippers
🐢 “Aged” Listings
- $2.5K/mo Digital Media SaaS (Listed for 7 months) – $100,972 valuation at a 53X multiple. Multiple and price were both reduced recently. This is an 8-year-old business with organic traffic. The software is a Wordpress plugin. View on Empire Flippers
- $1.4K/mo Audio Niche Site (Listed for 2 months) – $43,936 valuation at a 32X multiple. This is a 6-year-old content site with a relatively stable traffic trend. View on Investors Club
📊 Analysis – Average Listing Multiples
Powered by the real-time data from DealFeed
What have the average multiples looked like over the years for content sites? I analyzed the multiples across 3 brokers: Empire Flippers, Investors Club, and Motion Invest.
Empire Flippers has pushed up multiples from the average of 30X that lasted for many years prior to 2021 to a peak of 44X in 2022 Q3. Investors Club has kept its multiples steady in the 33X range since it launched in 2022 Q2.
Empire Flippers demands higher multiples because they have higher quality businesses that are aged (number of years in business) and higher revenues. These things alone warrant an increased multiple compared to other brokers.
If you are looking for a project to get started with or one to grow further, Investors Club is a great marketplace for that. However, the “smaller” the website, the riskier it is.
If you are interested in any deals spotted by DealFeed, go through the specific platforms and contact the sellers. Make sure to perform detailed research and due diligence when acquiring any domains or websites.