Recently, DealFeed found 323 online businesses for sale with 28 new listings over the last 7 days, and 102 aged listings sitting on the market for too long. 114 deals had recent valuation changes. 89 deals had recent changes in multiple.
View all listings on DealFeed.io, or check out our findings below.
🚀 New Listings This Week
- $6,018/mo Gaming Site (listed 5 days ago) – $215,434 valuation at a 38X multiple. Uptrending traffic. Monetized with Mediavine and Amazon Associates. Group of 4 writers is included with the site. View on Empire Flippers
- $123/mo Dog Site (listed 3 days ago) – $3,736 valuation at a 31X multiple. The site earns through Ezoic. Slight downtrend in traffic. View on Motion Invest
- $11,534/mo Hunting Site (listed 1 day ago) – $442,00 valuation at a 38X multiple. Over 100k+ pageviews per month with 2 revenue sources that are affiliates. Excellent backlink profile. Easy win is to add display advertisements to the site. View on Quiet Light
- $539/mo Gaming Site (listed 1 day ago) – $18,870 valuation at a 35X multiple. Site earns through Ezoic. Around 53,000 pageviews; can qualify for Mediavine. View on Motion Invest
🐢 Priced Adjusted Listings
- $12.7K/mo Employment Site (reduced by $63,062) – New valuation at $529,772 at a 42X multiple. Primarily earns through affiliate and Ezoic display ads. The site has enough traffic (200K+) to be transitioned to AdThrive for an easy win. View on Empire Flippers
A total of 114 listings have dropped in pricing recently (compared to 88 listings from the end of September). The majority of them are Amazon FBA or eCommerce. See all price-dropped listings here.
🤞 Auction Listings
- $266/mo Tactical Site: 2-year-old site with roughly 40K pageviews/mo. Earns via Ezoic display ads, and ShareASale and AvantLink affiliate networks. View on Flippa
- Rat Niche Site: 2-year old with 1K+ pageviews/mo. 25 existing articles. Good starter site. The seller is asking for $1,000 to buy it now and I am sure that can be lowered. View on Flippa
If you are interested in deals spotted by DealFeed, go through the specific platforms and contact the sellers. Make sure to perform detailed research and due diligence when acquiring any domains or websites.