Recently, DealFeed found 332 online businesses for sale with 26 new listings over the last 7 days, and 105 aged listings sitting on the market for too long. 111 deals had recent valuation changes. 81 deals had recent changes in multiple.
View all listings on DealFeed.io, or check out our findings below.
🚀 New Listings This Week
- $10K/mo Business Info Sites (listed 2 days ago): $440,000 valuation at a 47X multiple. This is a 7-website portfolio that is monetized with just Google Adsense. An easy win is to switch to Ezoic for a 20%-40% revenue increase. View on Quiet Light
- $2.4K/mo Gaming Site (listed 5 days ago) – $98,650 valuation at a 41X multiple. The site has not been impacted by Google updates recently. Good brand name and 6+ years old. View on Investors Club
- $5.3K/mo Tech Site (listed 5 days ago) – $261,811 valuation at a 52X multiple. The site primarily earns through affiliate links (non-Amazon) which is a major plus. The downside is it’s only 2 years old. View on Empire Flippers
- $5.8K/mo Home/Water Site (listed 1 day ago) – $217,430 valuation at a 40X multiple. Earning primarily through private affiliate programs and less than 7% via Amazon Associates. No display ads are used which is an easy win. View on Empire Flippers
🐢 “Aged” and Price Reduction Listing Analysis
The market has been interesting these past few weeks.
The most aged listings are from Investors Club with 26 listings. Upon inspection of the listings, many of the listings have had a significant traffic decrease in the last few months or the data has not been updated. Investors Club has been negligent with their listings.
112 listings have had price changes. Of those, 44 listings are from Empire Flippers and the majority are Amazon FBA business models. While content sites sell rather quickly, Amazon FBA has been sitting on the market and has had price reductions.
View filtered listings below:
- “Aged” listings on Investors Club
- Listings that have had price reductions
- Amazon FBA listings with price reductions from Empire Flippers
🤞 Auction Listings
- $650/mo Philippine Real Estate Site: 4-year old high-traffic (300K pageviews/mo) website showcasing foreclosures properties in Phillippines. Currently monetized with Google Adsense. View on Flippa
- $104/mo Brazilian BBQ Site: 1-year-old BBQ content site focused in Brazilian geography. Growing traffic monthly. View on Flippa
If you are interested in deals spotted by DealFeed, go through the specific platforms and contact the sellers. Make sure to perform detailed research and due diligence when acquiring any domains or websites.