This week’s deals feature an off-market site (kitchen niche), and an aged domain from Odys in the camera niche.
For branded domains, we share data on 14 domains live at auction. The SEO metrics are shared for each domain as well.
Let’s get into each deal!
Off-Market Site: TopSouseVide.com
Type: Existing Content Site
Niche: Food, Kitchen
Source: The Website Flip
Revenue: $1,555/mo over 12-mo monetized via Amazon Associates and Ezoic display ads
Listed Price: $60,645 (39X of L12M average)
Due Diligence Dashboard
- Growing trends in this subniche
- 2-year old content site with 43 articles
- Backlinks from Bustle, Mashed, Perfect For Home, and various other home/food niche sites
- Two Google Analytics tags due to a WP plugin that tracks clickthroughs. This has skewed Google Analytics data but proof can be provided via Ezoic and Google Search Console to showcase real traffic.
- Top page receives 16.86% of traffic (recommended 15%)
- Add fully mobile responsive comparison tables
- Reduce 10 product comparison tables to 3-5 to ensure more clickthrough to best products
- Add more informational content (i.e., how to cook X with sous vide)
This website was built from scratch by a well-known niche website builder. No shortcuts were taken in creating this site; it’s well done. In general, the home/kitchen niche is competitive but has many long-tail opportunities. Sous vides is one of those sub-niches that are growing in popularity.
I like this site because:
- Lucrative sub-niche
- One-owner site created from scratch (not an expired domain)
- Content is well-researched by the seller
Note that the site is part of Ezoic accelerator program. It’s a 3-year program where Ezoic covers all of the Premium Fees for the 1st year and the owner gets access to the Ezoic SEO team for advice. This is transferable to the new owner of the site.
An added bonus for the new owner is that because of this program, the owner will get other sites added to Ezoic premium.
Interested? View P&L, screenshots
For full details, view:
If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the form below to express interest. You will be connected with the seller directly to discuss next steps, obtain URL, and get added to Google Analytics.
Type: Aged Domain
Source: Odys Global (see listing here)
Age: 2010 (12 years old)
Listed Price: $3,410
Backlinks: CNET, Techcrunch, Wired, Arstechnica, Gizmodo, and more technology niche sites
Camera Technica was a blog founded in 2010 to be the go-to resource for camera technologies. They took highly technical information and make it simple to understand in the camera world.
This is what the old website looked like:
I personally don’t enjoy the technology niche since it does take frequent content updates. However, I’ve seen several 6-figure sites in the camera niche in the past sold by niche website creators. The camera sub-niche is lucrative and has a strong following.
Here is what I would do:
- Match topical relevancy early on. Write content related to the top categories covered previously: Nature Photography, Camera Hacking, Camera Theory, Techniques, Gear News
- Add informational content around cameras, how to buy, what to look for, technology available today
- Finally, add commercial articles related to buying guides for the best camera products
This niche can be easily monetized via affiliate marketing. To get started, I recommend Amazon Associates but then it’s worthwhile to branch out to more specific e-commerce brands with affiliate programs (e.g., B&H Photo Video). I would also add display advertising using Ezoic early on to generate revenue.
🚀 Other Sites For Sale
If you are interested in exploring any of the sites for sale, fill out this form.
- Canadian Tech Site Making $9,014/mo over L6M: This site was featured on January 12, 2022. DR 47 website with excellent backlinks, content, and branding.
If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the form below to express interest:
🚀 14 Brandable Domains at Auction
My team and I sifted through the marketplaces and found 14 branded domains that are live at auction.
This week’s priciest brandable domain is Inna.com, which GoDaddy values at $23,886 due to its short length of four characters. The domain has been around since 1997 and was a web hosting business and email provider. The auction is currently at $8,400 at time of writing, and I would be surprised if it ends with a price close to the estimated value.
The top authority domain on the list, SoilMate.com, with an AHREFS DR of 25. Soil Mate was a platform to promote local farmers and the local food message. Google shows 76 pages still indexed, and the backlink profile has a good range of authority sites. The only downside is that most of the links are from Canadian sites, but that shouldn’t be a deal-breaker for rebuilding as an eco gardening or health site.
🚀 The Website Flip Deals
If you want an edge in your website flipping journey, check out these products:
The Website Flip Club – join the 100+ subscribers who get exclusive access to case studies, deal flow, insights, Facebook group access, and much more. Get a subscription today!
The Course on Website Flipping – get 6+ hours of in-depth videos showcasing how to buy and sell websites. Get $100 OFF today!
EasyWins.io – 120+ strategies to 10X growth for your niche websites. Over 400+ have used the database to grow their sites. Get $50 OFF today!
EasyDiligence.io – a due diligence analytics dashboard (that I use personally) and 45+ questions database. This is a must-have to perform website due diligence. Get $50 OFF today!
If you are interested in any of the deals this week, go through the specific platforms and contact the sellers. Make sure to perform detailed research and due diligence when acquiring any domains or websites.
Here are resources you should read up on: