This week’s deals feature 3 off-market deals (one vetted, two unvetted) in the home, hunting, and outdoor niches. In addition, an aged domain from Odys in the travel education niche is covered.
For branded domains, I share data on 17 domains live at auction. The SEO metrics for each domain are also included.
Let’s get into each deal!
Off-Market Deal #1: WoodFloorsCleaner.com
Type: Existing Content Site
Source: The Website Flip
Revenue: Monetized via Amazon Associates, and Ezoic
- Last-3-month average: $1499
- Last 6-month average: $1,329
- Last 12-month average: $1,214
Listed Price: $49,000 (~37X of L6M average)
Due Diligence Dashboard
Note that there are two Google Analytics tags installed by mistake which has caused the bounce rate to be very low, and the pageviews to be doubled. The buyer can use Ezoic analytics and/or Google Search Console to verify real traffic.
- Growing traffic month-over-month
- High quality backlinks from Cnet, SF Gate, Hunker, and more
- Dual revenue stream
- Excellent ratio of information vs commercial content
- Two Google Analytics tags are installed (by mistake) thus skewing the pageviews to be double, and bounce rate to be low. The real traffic can be verified using Ezoic analytis and Google Search Console.
- Phrase match domain; not branded
- Add affiliate products to informational articles
- Perform internal linking
This is a 3-year old set in the home niche, specifically covering flooring. The domain has excellent backlinks from top authority sites. It has the foundation to be grown into a more authority site in the flooring subniche.
I like this site because:
- It’s in a sub-niche of the lucrative home vertifical,
- More informational articles than commercial buying guides; a good mix,
- the content is good quality.
The new owner can spend time optimizing existing content, adding internal links, adding more content, and performing CRO on top-traffic pages. It does not require a design revamp.
Interested? View P&L, screenshots
For full details, view the current P&L, and all screenshots here.
If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the form below to express interest:
Aged Domain: Panrimo.com
Type: Aged Domain
Niche: Travel, Education
Source: Odys Global (see listing here)
Age: 2007 (15 years old)
Listed Price: $3,760
Backlinks: NYTimes, Study Abroad, EDU sites, and many more niche relevant travel sites.
This domain was used since 2007 as a social network for students traveling abroad for studying or internships. Essentially, covering all study abroad programs.
Here is what the past site looked like:
While the travel industry has taken a hit over the last two years, it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. This domain would make for an excellent travel site within the sub-niche of study abroad and internships abroad. The display ad revenues in this niche would be extremely lucrative.
This is what I would do:
- Recreate the top pages of this site including guides on studying abroad, interning abroad, and more as needed
- Add guides for each city/country where study and intern abroad opportunities exist
- Create a directory of different opportunities for students
- Create guides on how to prepare, apply, what you should bring, etc.
The opportunities in this niche are endless. Monetization can easily be done via display ads, and then digital products (e.g., an e-book or maybe a course).
🚀 Other Off Market Sites For Sale (Unvetted)
Note: These two sites below are off-market. They have one or many issues with them and thus I have not vetted them in-depth and thus you will need to take a deeper look. If you are interested in exploring, fill out this form.
- HuntingIllustrated.com: Site built on Odys aged domain. The domain has been aged since December 2000. The site has excellent backlinks and content. The traffic shows to have taken a hit in November and December 2021 updates. The L6M average is $361 and L12M is $248. Check out the P&L here. The asking price is $10,000.
- ArcheryEdge.com: Site built on fresh domain and aged since May 2019. The site has 400,000 words across 201 articles. The traffic shows a dip in November and December 2021 updates. The L6M average is $605 and L12M is $392. Check out the P&L here. The asking price is $18,000.
If you are interested in learning more about these two fully unvetted sites, please fill out the form below to express interest:
🚀 17 Brandable Domains at Auction
My team and I sifted through the marketplaces and found 17 branded domains that are live at auction.
The first batch of brandables for 2022 brings two domain names with decent authority of 25+ the top being TrueMove.com with a DR of 31. The Wayback machine shows TrueMove as being a Thai mobile ecommerce site first registered in 2004 so it could be repurposed for use in the tech niche. GoDaddy estimates the value of the domain at $8,200.
Eyeball.com is the second authority domain at a DR of 26 with a huge GoDaddy valuation of $25,000 mainly because it is a single word .com domain. It started life in 1998 redirected to Sonic.net internet service provider before rebranding as Eyeball Networks in 2001 as a VOIP software and service provider. It looks like they have ceased operations as of 2021.
This week’s top brandable name is Yalla.com, also with a high GoDaddy valuation of $21,676. Bidding has already passed this and, at the time of writing, is $22,700+. Yalla, like Eyeball, was also an internet service provider.
🚀 The Website Flip Deals
If you want an edge in your website flipping journey, check out these products:
The Course on Website Flipping – get 6+ hours of in-depth videos showcasing how to buy and sell websites. Get $100 OFF today!
EasyWins.io – 120+ strategies to 10X growth for your niche websites. Over 400+ have used the database to grow their sites. Get $50 OFF today!
EasyDiligence.io – a due diligence analytics dashboard (that I use personally) and 45+ questions database. This is a must-have to perform website due diligence. Get $50 OFF today!
The Website Flip Club – join the 100+ subscribers who get exclusive access to case studies, deal flow, insights, Facebook group access, and much more. Get a subscription today!
If you are interested in any of the deals this week, go through the specific platforms and contact the sellers. Make sure to perform detailed research and due diligence when acquiring any domains or websites.
Here are resources you should read up on: