This week’s deals feature and off-market site bring brokered by The Website Flip in the health niche, a site on Empire Flippers in the personal development niche, a Flippa site in the hobby niche, and an aged domain in the information niche from Odys marketplace.
For domains, we share findings on 4 aged SEO domains and 7 branded domains live at GoDaddy auctions.
Let’s get into each deal!
Off-Market Site: Evenamed.com
Source: The Website Flip
Revenue: Monetized via 4 different affiliate programs
- Last-3-month average: $1,244
- Last 6-month average: $962
- Last 12-month average: $840
Listed Price: $25,000 (~26X of L6M average profit)
Due Diligence Dashboard
- Traffic goes to a diverse set of pages – top 3 pages get 16% of site’s traffic
- Evergreen niche with room to grow
- Brandable domain
- 3 different affiliate programs making $100+/month
- Built on expired domain which can come with its own risks
- Perform CRO: add comparison tables and product pop-ups which can increase revenue up to ~30%, or about $300/month
- Add an ad network to add up to an extra $75/month
- Add more informative content in the fitness & health space
This content site in the health space is unlike many others. Due to high affiliate commission rates the site earns very high earnings per visitor, which means increases in traffic can lead to big increases in earnings.
We like that the site gets traffic to a number of different types of pages, including the home page, product reviews, and informational articles. This is a good sign that the site can rank for all types of content rather than being limited to one.
The most significant opportunity lies in doing CRO. Adding comparison tables and product pop-ups to money pages can lead to a lot more clicks, which can lead to up to 30% more revenue for the site.
After that, a new owner will want to consider adding display ads to the site which can increase earnings. However, make sure to test the ads to see if they cannibalize the affiliate earnings.
The site was built on an expired domain which may lead to traffic volatility in the future. However, traffic is currently stable which one can verify on Google Analytics (Ahrefs is NOT accurate here).
Interested? View P&L, screenshots
For full details, view:
If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the form below to express interest. You will be connected with the seller directly to discuss the next steps, obtain the URL, and get added to Google Analytics.
Aged Domain: PowerOf18.com
Niche: Voting and the Age of 18
Source: Odys Global (see listing here)
Age: 2018 (4 Years)
Listed Price: $1,520
Backlinks: NBC News, Vice, Univision, Savannah Morning News, more.
This site used to be a voter registration campaign to encourage young people to register to vote. It was created by UnidosUS, the largest Latino civil rights organization in the United States.
Here’s what the site looked like:
This site could be relaunched to be an informational site to answer frequently asked questions about voting, specifically for young people or new voters.
The domain name also provides a good opportunity to target keywords related to the age of 18. Some examples of age-specific keywords include “gifts for 18-year-olds”, “best [product keyword] for 18-year-olds”, “things you can do at 18”.
There are a lot of topics and questions around things that become legal or available when people turn 18 and are generally considered an adult. These topics include applying for credit cards, renting an apartment, getting married, joining the military, etc.
Here’s what I would do:
- Relaunch the homepage to cover information about voting for 18-year-olds as well as topics related to 18 year-olds
- Publish informational articles answering questions about registering to vote for young people
- Publish informational articles about low competition keywords related to 18 year-olds
- Publish buying guides for gifts or products for 18 year-olds
Monetization could be a combination of display ads on informational content and Amazon affiliate ads for commercial content like gift guides and buying guides.
3-Year-Old Personal Development Site Making $5,099/mo on Empire Flippers
Niche: Personal Development
Source: Empire Flippers (see listing)
Profit: $4,198/mo from Display Ads, Affiliate, and Digital Product Sales
Asking Price: $205,694 at a 49X multiple using a 10-month average
- Solid EAT with growing and active social profiles
- 4 different income sources that make 4 figures or more
- Includes digital products that bring in revenue
- Evergreen niche
- Traffic down from May 2022 Google Update
- Switch to Mediavine for higher RPMs. Currently with Ezoic. Can boost revenues up to 20% at the minimum, or ~$350/month
- Add comparison tables to increase affiliate earnings up to 15%, or ~$450/month
This content website in the personality niche is one of the strongest content sites we’ve seen in a while. The evergreen site’s income is extremely well diversified, with 4 different income sources making $1,000 or more – 1 being display ads, 2 affiliate programs, and 1 from its own digital product sales.
Additionally, the site has a few quick wins that can increase revenue by up to a combined $800/month. The first of which would be to change the ad network for display advertising. Going to a premium ad service can be done easily and help the site earn an extra $350/month. Adding comparison tables to increase affiliate earnings can help the site earn up to an extra $450/month as well.
The only setback to this site is that traffic has been slightly down since the May 2022 algorithm update. However, with earnings up and last month’s revenue being the highest earning month to date, we’re not concerned about slightly lower traffic earnings.
Flippa Site: MetalDetectingLab.com
Niche: Outdoor, Hobby
Source: Flippa (see listing here)
Revenue: Unmonetized (seller claims $2,000/yr is doable)
Due Diligence Dashboard
- Monthly growth in traffic
- Lucrative niche with high-value products
- Double Google Analytics tag installed; pageviews are doubled
- One page gets more than 15% of traffic
- No low-quality or spammy backlinks
- Add affiliate links, product boxes, and comparison tables to existing buying guides
- Integrate Ezoic for an additional $20/mo (2,000 pageviews at $10 EPMV min)
This is a good starter site for someone looking to enter the business. It’s a site that has been around for 3 years with aged content.
The site gets around 2,000 pageviews/mo (not the false 5,000 that shows in Google Analytics due to dual tags installed). The niche is hobby-driven so visitors are willing to spend money on this niche. Products are also high-priced resulting in high-commissions.
🚀 4 SEO Domains & 7 Brandable Domains
4 SEO Domains
- MassholeMommy.com: Was a lifestyle and mom blog starting in 2010. It has a DR of 31 and ranks for 4,412 Keywords in the top 100 positions. Backlinks from MSN, Pinterest and GoodHousekeeping.com
- PoskotaNews.com: It was an Indonesian news site started in 2012, with a DR of 57 ranking for 5 KWs. Backlinks from Wikipedia, Science.org and Vice.com
- MedCottage.com: Was a site for senior home care starting in 2009. It has a DR of 33 and is ranking for 11 KWs. Backlinks from NYTimes, WashingtonPost, CBSNews and CNBC.com
- HandyAmerican.com: It was a home improvement and contractor lead gen/project bidding site that started in 2005. Has a DR of 28 and ranks for 8 KWs with backlinks from HuffPost, WashingtonPost and AskMen.com