Today’s Authority Business Blueprints features 2 off-market deals brokered by The Website Flip in the golfing and kitchen niches and an aged domain in the energy niche from ODYS global.
Let’s get into the growth blueprints!
Website for Sale #1: TwinGolfer.com
Type: Existing Content Site
Source: The Website Flip
Revenue: Monetized via Amazon Associates, Ezoic, and Google Adsense
- Last-3-month average: $435
- Last 6-month average: $397
- Last 12-month average: $313
Listed Price: $10,955
Due Diligence Dashboard
- This site was built from scratch in May 2019
- 114 articles (221K) words published
- 30 articles pending as drafts to be published
- Highly diversified traffic to top pages (largest is ~9%)
- No toxic or spammy backlinks
- Seasonal niche with high traffic times between December to June
- No high-quality niche relevant backlinks
- Perform a redesign of the website; current design leads to lower CTR
- Add comparison tables to buying guides
- Add contextual affiliate links
- Add a few backlinks; seller states no link building was done
The golf niche is evergreen and always growing. The individuals who play this sport spend significant sums of money to improve their game. This niche site would be great to continue building into an authority site.
The traffic is well-diversified across many pages, time on page, and bounce rate are healthy. The site design needs a revamp which would increase revenues. Many of the high-traffic pages need affiliate links and comparison tables. Ezoic was added in May 2021.
Interested? View P&L, screenshots
For full details, view the current P&L, and all screenshots here.
If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the form below to express interest:
Website for Sale #2:
Type: Starter Site
Source: The Website Flip
Revenue: None (Starter Site)
Listed Price: $2,000
Here is the Google Analytics last 30 days snapshot:
- Built on a 10-year old aged domain
- 50,000 words of content in the kitchen niche; 20 articles
- Backlinks from Buzzfeed, Brit.co, Odyssey, Little Bins For Little Hands, and other niche relevant domains
- Ranking for 300+ keywords according to AHREFs
Since this is a pre-revenue site, we can utilize the calculator here to understand its value. Here are the inputs:
- Domain age: 1 years
- How many articles: 20
- Total word count: 50,000 words
- Backlinks (DR50+): 4
- Backlinks (DR20-DR30): 5
- Site build-out costs: Yes
The seller is wanting to sell the site at $2,000. If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the form below to express interest:
Blueprint #3: ZEVFacts.com
Type: Aged Domain
Niche: Electric Vehicles
Age: 2014 (7 years old)
Listed Price: $4,280
Backlinks: This site has notable backlinks from Energy Central, Huffington Post, Cars.com, Auto Blog, Wired, Seeking Alpha, Energy Central, and more.
The site used to be run by the Auto Alliance (Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers). They were committed to developing and implementing constructive solutions to public policy challenges that promote sustainable mobility and benefit society in the areas of environment, energy, and motor vehicle safety.
Here is a snapshot of the past site:
ZEV stands for Zero Emissions Vehicles, e.g., electric vehicles, hybrid. This nice growing year over year as more people transition to such vehicles. Every year new car manufacture releases their intent to develop ZEVs, and many companies are developing sub-products for this niche as well.
This is what I would do:
- Create a consumer-friendly database of current ZEVs. Cover features, release dates, and more.
- Create buying guides on how to pick a ZEV based on your needs, budget, etc.
- Write product reviews
This is a high-competition niche. However, the RPMS/EPMVs in this niche for display advertisements is in the $30+ range, whereas in the kitchen/home niche are around $10. So you can make the same revenue with a 1/3 of the traffic. Furthermore, the affiliate programs in the energy niche are much more lucrative.
Overall, a good opportunity for someone who wants a long-term project.
That’s it for this week. If you are interested in acquiring any sites we are brokering, please fill out the form here.
These blueprints lay out the high-level strategies to accelerate your ROI after the acquisition. Of course, the real effort is putting all of this into practice.
For more resources, make sure to read the following guides: