Last Modified: April 1, 2021
The Company Apps are designed to help you evaluate online businesses and discussing the buying, growing, and selling of online businesses that are primarily content-based sites. We teach you the growth tactics that we use in our portfolio and share our findings through case studies. At the Company, we are investor operators, thus we have deep insights within the Company Apps investing industry and we understand how to grow Company Apps. We’ve done 175 Company Apps transactions and counting on the buy, sell, and broker side.
The information available through the Company Apps, including all business valuation, investment or financial services is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. The information is not meant to be, and should not be construed as advice or used for any specific investment purposes and the Company makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use, including without limitation, seeking the advice of a qualified professional regarding any specific financial questions or guidance a user may have. The Company Apps are not endorsed by or affiliated with FINRA or any other financial regulatory authority, agency, or association. Any calculators, spreadsheets, flow charts or other interactive features on the Company Apps are intended to illustrate general information and principles about finance, tax and investments and are not intended to be used to produce specific recommendations.
Trademarks, Logos and Slogans
Unless otherwise labeled, all trademarks, service marks, logos, banners, and page headers displayed on the Company Apps (collectively, the “Marks”) are the property of the Company. You may not use the Marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
At times, the use of certain features of the Company Apps and to access paid programs and our newsletters, when applicable, may require you to register for an account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account and newsletter registration forms. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Company Apps. Company may suspend or terminate your Account at any time and for any reason.
When applicable, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- Upon registering for a free subscription to The Website Flip Newsletter, The Website Flip has the right to communicate with you, including (i) sending service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, and updates; (ii) providing customer service; and (iii) to send promotional messages, such as messages relating to our new products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- The Website Flip will not, without your consent, pass on any information about you to any third party unless required by law to do so, or unless it is necessary relating to a product or service you have requested or purchased from us.
- We take your privacy seriously. Please note that you can terminate or unsubscribe from your newsletter subscription at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our newsletters or emails.
The Company Apps may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, reviews, blogs, articles, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Company Apps.
- Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Company Apps, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Company Apps.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Company Apps.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Company Apps. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Company Apps, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
At times we may offer services that require a subscription. For these subscription services, to be able to secure your data and operate our Company Apps, we charge a membership subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”). You agree to pay those amounts shown to you during checkout and understand that our Subscription Fee is non-refundable except as provided for in this Subscription Fee section.
- If you subscribe to become a member of the Company Apps (a “Subscription”), we will charge the applicable Subscription Fee. At times, we may offer trial periods during which customers register for a Subscription and enjoy all the Subscription benefits on a trial basis. If you sign up for a trial period and cancel during the trial period, the payment information provided will not be billed. If you do not cancel during the trial period, we will automatically charge the applicable Subscription Fee to the payment method that you have supplied during the registration process.
- You may cancel your Subscription and request a refund only within thirty (30) days after your payment has been processed. A Subscription may be cancelled for the upcoming month, but refunds will not be given for prior months.
- Annual or Monthly Subscriptions will automatically be renewed at the end of the Subscription term unless: (1) you cancel your renewal during your Subscription period; or (2) you request a cancellation within 30 days after your renewal payment has been processed. Monthly Subscription can be cancelled for the upcoming month, but no refund will be given for prior months.
Term and Termination
Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Company Apps. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Company Apps (including your Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Company Apps in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Company Apps will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account or deletion of your User content.
Reliance on Information on Company Apps
Please do not rely on Company Apps Content, including Content from our independent contractor contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and the Company shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Company Apps, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice (e.g., from a financial advisor).
Acceptable Use Policy
The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”: You agree not to use the Company Apps to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Company Apps any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Company Apps unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Company Apps to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Company Apps, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Company Apps (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Company Apps), whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Company Apps; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Company Apps, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Company Apps (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Company Apps for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY APPS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE COMPANY APPS AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE COMPANY APPS OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE COMPANY APPS. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY APPS AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON. IF, DESPITE THE LABILITY LIMITATIONS ABOVE, IF COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, ANY OF THE OCCURRENCES DESCRIBED ABOVE, THEN THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$100.00) OR THE EQUIVALENT IN LOCAL CURRENCY. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us harmless from all losses, claims, damages, demands, actions, suits, proceedings or judgments, including costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Liabilities”) assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or in part, from: (a) actions or omissions, whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, directors, officers, employees or representatives; (b) all your actions and use of the Company Apps including purchasing products and services; (c) violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinances by you; or (d) violation of any terms and conditions of this Company Apps by you or anyone related to you; e) infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone. The Company will notify you promptly of any such claims or liability and reserves the right to defend such claim, liability or damage at your expense. You shall fully cooperate and provide assistance to us if requested, without any cost, to defend any such claims.
Third-Party Links, Advertisements, Company Apps and Content
The Company may provide you with convenient links to third party Company Apps(s) (“Third-Party Apps”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third-Party Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to users of the Company Apps. The Company has no control over Third-Party Apps and Third-Party Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third-Party Apps. Such Third-Party Apps and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Apps accessed through the Company Apps or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through or installed from the Company Apps, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Apps or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Apps or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by the Company. If you decide to leave the Company Apps and access the Third-Party Apps or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Company Apps to which you navigate from the Company Apps or relating to any applications you use or install from the Company Apps.
Social Media Features
The Company is based in the State of Washington in the United States. The Company makes no claims that the Company Apps or any of their Content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Company Apps may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Company Apps from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Mandatory Arbitration And Governing Law
Waiver and Severability
How to Contact Us
This Company Apps is operated by Inventige LLC dba The Website Flip. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Company Apps should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting The Website Flip.